Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to Teach Your Baby to Swim

I bought this book last year, and while I've read it over, I haven't really followed their program.  We really aren't in the pool all that often, so until now, I've just implemented some of the general principles. However, now that K is really excited about swimming & showing some real progress, I think it is time to look it over again.

This book is written by Douglas Doman who is the son of Glenn Doman of iahp.org who is the original creator of neurodevelopmental programs.   It is intended to teach kids from birth to 6 years.  This book is often  available on Amazon, but here is the link to find it at the the official IAHP bookstore - the Gentle Revolution Press:

http://www.gentlerevolution.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=G&Product_Code=0303&Category_Code=PhysDevSwim


K seems to think it is good breakfast reading material too!

No comments:

Post a Comment