Friday, June 10, 2011

Fun with Fine Motor

We have a set of WiKki Stix laying around that we haven't used much, so we got them out yesterday.  K does not always have a really long attention span for this sort of thing, but she really seemed to enjoy these.



Of course, we started with the letter K.


Next K used the cards to print the first initial of her name.


Lastly, came the freestyle art - that's my girl.

\
I think she enjoyed herself & in my opinion, that is the most important thing about early learning!

1 comment:

  1. What a great activity! Looks like you'll get a lot more use out of that set, too. I agree, enjoying themselves is the key to success. Goldie's interest in drawing and painting really took off after I backed up and gave her more freedom to just be ceative.

    ReplyDelete