Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today's Art Project

I'm not sure where I got this idea from. Maybe my friend Emily who does such neat projects with her kids, or perhaps the No Time for Flashcards website?  Sorry, I'd love to give credit, but I just don't remember.

And........for those of you who know me and are aware of my artistic limitations - I think I cut out a pretty fine dinosaur - free handed!  Not that it is an outstanding piece of art by many people's standards, but I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out. Maybe helping K with her neurodevelopmental exercises has been organizing my brain too!

I bought the clothes pegs to help with fine motor skills and this was a fun way to try them out. All of the other supplies that we used are pretty common in most people's craft drawers.






K was so proud of her dinosaur & showed it off to her Daddy & sisters as soon as they got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment