Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where do I start?

I am finding it very frustrating to figure out where to start with all of the information I want to talk about as well as to figure out how to organize it all. Please bear with me if some of the posts are coming out a little jumbled in order. I will try label them all so they can be easily found in by searching.

In other news, my Grandpa passed away last night. He went for coffee with a friend, got into the vehicle, buckled up,and in the few seconds it took his friend to get back to his side of the vehicle,he was gone. We are very thankful and feel blessed that he lived a good long life and went quickly with no suffering. I will be gone most of the next week, so I'm not sure if I will be near a computer & blogging much or not, but will be back next week and get back to the questions I have been asked and add some information on some of the different early reading programs available.

Thanks everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment